Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 24

I was at work today, it was pretty hairy. I have a friend getting married at the hotel, and she has people coming in.

I was so excited...until all of her people started coming in, and they seem to have the wrong room types. They are all supposed to have suites, and I'm getting the brunt of the people. They're not happy and very demanding. Which, yes I would be too, however, when I showed them the proof on the contract, they were still pissed off.

So, I was going to e-mail my friend about it, when I checked my myspace, she messaged me too asking the same thing. I told her to bring her contract in and we'll take a look...they're not much else I can do.

And before work, I was in the shower, when I heard the doorbell. I thought about ignoring it, but then there was a knock too. So, I turn off my WARM shower and head to the door dripping wet and cold. I open the door to find an older teenage girl, probably 16 or 17 and a little girl, probably 8ish. I just have my floating, dripping head out the door.

This girl asked if I had a brown boxer dog. I said no. She proceeded to tell that MY dog got out and bit their dog....

I cut her off before she could finish. "That's impossible, my dog's been inside for over..." She cut me off, "Yes, it was your dog, a brown boxer."

"I do NOT own a boxer, I have a German Sheppard." I'm trying to get these girl off my porch so I could get back in the shower. They kept insisting that it was my dog. Finally, I open the door wide and show them Koda in his kennel. I think the towel covered most of my body! lol. But the girls looked at Koda and the younger one goes, "Oh....no, that's not the dog.

No sorry or anything they just kinda walked away. I would have helped them find the dog, but I was too pissed at the time to do anything. And so, I just shut the door VERY firmly.

Anyoo, off to bed!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment