Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 16

Well, Koda's doing REALLY well today. He was running around the yard, which made me put him back inside. Poor guy. He's going to be stir crazy! He already is!!

Work was pretty busy tonight. Which is always a good sign! We have the Safari Club here. Which is just a whole bunch of hunters that get together. It's a HUGE event. People come from all over the world just to do this. I've meet a lot of people from South Africa and England.

I'm not to thrilled about the Safari Club. Most of them hunt for sheer sport and nothing else. I'm okay with hunting, but only if you need it/use it for food. But just to stuff it and mount it. Not cool.

Anyhoo, off my soap box! lol

Have a good night! Off to Yoga in a few hours!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment