Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 6...

Doing pretty well on my goals. I was really tired today, and didn't get up until 3 pm!!! WOW!!!!

I did get a new phone yesterday and a new number. I love it! It's a powder-blue Palm Centro...I love palms!!!! :-)

Work today was horrible. We have this BMX Bike tournament in town, and a lot of them are staying with us...

YOU CANNOT RIDE YOUR BIKE THROUGH THE HALLS!!!!!!!! Ugh!

I was hollerin' at tons of kids to get off their bikes. There was even a grown, bearded-faced man that actually stuck him tongue out at me when I told him to get off. Oh, REAL mature!!!

I did however finally get my upsell, or commission check that was LONG over-due and after I cashed it, the roulette table was calling my name...ugh! So I placed a couple of bets and it landed on my numbers TWICE! I walked away with $74!!! I couldn't believe it! I NEVER gamble too! I haven't in so long, and I got VERY lucky! :-)

Anyhoo, got to finish my primary stuff and hit the hay!

Night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment