Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 18

Today was good, but it rained alot! It messed up some play date arrangements, but we ended up at a McDonald's Playplace for a couple hours while Xander and Jackson played. It was a lot of fun!!

I woke up at 10 am today and went "crap! I missed my yoga class!!" and then my phone alarm went off and I thought "what on earth?" Xander had woken me up in the first place and grabbed my phone. "Mommy! You're phone's ringing!" He shoved it in my face and I took a look.

"Visiting Teaching, 10 am today." I jumped up, sad a bad word in my head (thankfully not audible!) and ran around frantically. Can I get away without a shower? NOPE!! I got Aaron up and asked him to dress and feed Xander. And I rushed to the VT place to meet my partner, who is also the 1st counselor in the Primary and an old friend. I was praying she was still at the one address, b/c I would have a hard time finding the other one, being I don't have a ward directory, or who the next girl was that we were visiting. So, thankfully, they were just leaving. I apologized and we went to our next appointment, where I gave February's lesson instead of January's. Oh well!!! Lol.

Then the playdate and trying to force Xander down for a nap...my favorite time of the day! He didn't go down until almost 5!!! A little later than normal (only by 3 hours.) And we only slept for a couple, b/c if not, he'd been up all night instead of his normal midnight time.

So, I''ve missed all my Yoga this week. I think it's the time. I'm having a hard time with it. I'm going to try and switch it when I can!!! Going to bed at 4 and getting up at 5:30 is NOT working!! lol

Oh, I did start on my books. My Visiting teachee let me barrow Twilight. I'm very excited and have already read the first couple of chapters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment