Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 21, A BLESSING!!!!

Okay, so my friends that are moving to Qatar, I offered to take their son over-night tonight so they could finish packing and have some alone time.

So, Jackson is hanging with us, and the fam came over for dinner too, we had enchiladas!! Yum!!

And the big blessing? They pretty much gave us ALL their food from the freezer and fridge, and also alot of canned food!! I was sooooo thankful, I almost cried. I told her that we're actually seeing the bishop tomorrow to get some help, and here she comes with TWO huge Tupperware bins FULL of food!!!

So, I'm so thankful, and I know the Lord works in great ways in life and I know that my friends were inspired to give us their food they couldn't use.

So, now, I'm sitting here and enjoying their son one last time!!! Hopefully they will go to bed soon! I'm tired! lol

2 comments:

  1. For me, it's such a gift to be able to see and understand those blessings right as they happen - just as you have done with this one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful thing! I'm so happy such a good thing happened for you. You definitely deserve it! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete