Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nights in Rodanthe...**Spoil Alert**

Okay, so I NEVER saw the Notebook, well I fell asleep watching it. And when I woke up, Aaron was in tears...so I've refused to watch it ever since, b/c I HATE TO CRY!! Not b/c of it itself, it gives me a horrid migraine afterwards.

So, Nights in Rodanthe came out and it sounded like a nice, sappy movie. Oh my goodness!! She FINALLY finds happiness and true love, and he dies!!! Are you freaking kidding me?!

And I know the gist of Notebook, she has Alzheimer's and he's telling the story of them, and then they die at the end together. REALLY!?

I asked Aaron what was wrong with this guy, he said, "He's just a romantic..." I looked at him and said, How is this romantic? Did the guy get dumped and now wants everyone else to be miserable? B/c that's how the movie ended. I mean, yeah, she changed her life around...but he still dies and they can't be together for a very long time.

And now I'm trying to watch some old Law & Order SVU episodes, and I can't find it on that new Hulu.com. So, that makes me pissed. And I'm usually not home on Tuesdays, so I was all excited about getting to watch it tonight...yeah, not on tonight, so now I'm extra pissed. *oh well!*

But Nights in Rodanthe, not a cool movie! Avoid it! *Hisses*

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment