Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 48...tired and wired

Ok, so can't sleep. yea!

I was wondering about my friend today, the one who is on Meth. I think she's mad at me, which is really sad. I've done nothing but love her.

She asked who told me what was going on with her. I told her that I figured it out on my own (even though her friend told me...didn't want to get her in trouble.). Then she retored back, "so, what do you thinks wrong with me?"

I told her she was on drugs, don't know what kind though. I told her that I loved her, and I'm here to help, though she has no reason to get mad at me over anything. I've kept some secrets that she's told me. We've hung out outside of work. It just really saddens me.

I'm awaiting a response, though I don't know if I'll get one.

Drugs suck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment