Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 56...If You're Going To Have a Battle of Wits....

....for heaven's sake, please come prepared!!!

I was enjoying my day off with Xander after having a 42 hour week. (which awesome, not complaining at all!!!)

We went to the Dentist, both got clean bills of health! Xander did great! Me? I have one cavity...woohoo.

I was checking out the Mountain Bike Trail in Hidden Valley (for the corporate competition). I got lost, and I remembered where some friends lived, so I stopped by for help and a hi! I had to cut it short b/c work called.

They were short and needed help. So, I came in. I have a 3 day weekend next week, so I said sure!

Long night, on lunch, I went with a co-worker and we had a TON of fun hitting golf balls into the lake. It's called Aqua Bay Golf. Anyhoo, fun!

Then, on my way out the door, I run into a security guard there. Nice guy, a little weird, but nice. We talk. Well, last week he gave me this scripture verse to read. I had no idea what he was talking about. I had some time tonight, so I asked him. He went off on all directions, not letting me get a word in edge wise or anything!!! He would say REALLY far-fetched things. And when I countered him on it, he would go off in another directions. Finally, I threw up my arms and said something along the lines of "We're not going to agree, let's leave it at that."

He then said, "I know, you're tired, it's late, it's not going to sink in until later."

I turned around and looked at him and said, "Oh no, it's sunk in. I just REALLY don't agree with you."

He just shook his head as in a "Oh, you poor ignorant girl" and I walked off.

I was soooo pissed at that point! He really just wasn't making sense.

Anyhoo,

I have visiting teaching tomorrow, and then I get the canning gear from the cannery to can all my dry goods in the garage. I'm very excited!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment