Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 65 An Interesting Phone Call....

So, I'm at work, and I left my cell in the car. On my lunch, I went to go retrieve it. Right as I pick it up, the phone rings.... (I'm in italics, the other person is in BOLD)

Hello?
Hey, how are you
Good
Can you come over? I need to talk to you.
Uh, sorry, but who is this?
It's Sissy
(My sisters' name)?
Yeah, what the F**k? (In a sarcastic way)
uh, sorry, didn't recognize your voice, you sound sick
Yeah, I am. alot has happened, can you come over? I need to talk to you.
Well, uh, yeah sure. I'm at work though and don't get off until 2.
That's fine, 2 will be okay.
Okay, well, I don't have your address, can you give it to me?
yeah, it's 1256 Jedidiah.
Reno or Sparks? (silence) How do I get there?
You're coming from Vista, right? (a street near my house)
Yes
Turn Right on Goldy (another street near me) and Left on Jedidiah.
**I was about to ask her when did she move to Sparks, when I heard a click.
So, wrong number or is this my sister who I haven't talked to in over a year?!!?!?!?!?!
This is a new number for me (about 3 months), but the previous owner was a guy named Mitch. But there was just too many weird similarities to not be someone I know....and she could have got my number from a few places. And I couldn't call back b/c it was a restricted #...so, wow....

ADVICE?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment