Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 66...FUNNY STORY!!!!!!

So, I'm horribly sick. I was supposed to help a good friend of mine's in-laws move....but I just couldn't! I'm feeling a little better this evening, but I still feel like crap!

But, I dragged my carcass into work today, and I'm soooo glad I did!! Here's the funniest damn story! I think this is the best check-in story I've ever had!!

Alright, so I'm checking in a lady at work today and she mentioned she was at The Emergency Room. I asked her what happened.

She looked sheepish, and then her friend interjected with this:

She was at 7-11, and they were having a Slurpee. The woman drank the Slurpee too fast, had a brain freeze and fainted.

When she fell, she broke her nose and hit her head!

HAHAHHAHAHA!!! The only reason I'm laughing is because she's okay. Alright, if she wasn't okay, I still would have laughed my head off!!!

And yes, true story, you can't make this stuff up!!!

Well, that's it for now, so I'm going to hit the hay!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment