Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 49..Family Fun!!!

Tonight, we went "out" for dinner and to a movie. I wanted to have a sit down dinner, but the next movie time didn't allow that.

So, we grabbed Panda Express. Good stuff! Yum!!

We saw Street Fighter, the Rise of Chun Li.....It was okay. But I grew up on the Street Fighter Video Game, so had to see!!

We did see posters up for Star Trek...Oh my! I'm soooo excited!!!! I'm a Trekkie minus the geeky parts. I don't go to the conventions, I need subtitles when they speak Klingon and don't wish I was exploring space...well, the last part, okay, it'd be fun. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I did take Xander earlier to see Bed Time Stories...it was really cute! It's at the $3.00 theater at my work, so it was fun!

And now, I'm off to Sacramento in a few hours. Better get some sleep!!!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I check in all the time -- never have much to say (what a surprise, right?!) -- but I love reading your updates.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete