Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling a Little Better

Feeling a little better today. Went to Yoga this morning. That really seems to start my day off right.

Aaron, Xander and I went to see a movie last night. We saw New In Town with Renee Zelwigger. It's really cute!! She's this big time corporate person for this big company, and they just received a new plant in their division. She lives in Miami and has to go up to Minnesota to deal with the plant. It's so funny!!!!

That helped out a little, having some time with Aaron.

My car is leaking oil though. Good thing we just got our tax refund!!! I also have a friend from work that does the work, so he's a lot cheaper. He replaced my water pump for a total of $85 bucks (including parts), whereas the big time auto guys wanted $300. So, he's for sure worth it!! I just hope it's nothing too serious!!

Anyhoo, that's it for today. I get to take Aaron to work, so I can have a car. Woohoo!

I am going to update my 101 things to do. And probably change a few things around.

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go out with your boys! Sounds like it's a great start. Oh, good luck with your car. Isn't crazy how things seem to be all at once. Or it could just be a perspective thing. Yay on the refund! That's great you have connections. Take care, sweets!

    ReplyDelete