Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 92 & 93 Weird Dream....or Was It?!

Okay, so last, I get home, I'm tired and I go to bed. I don't know if it was a dream or not, but it sure made me feel just...scared

So, I saw this dark shadow/mist...I don't really know what to call it. It hit me, like went inside me. I did a full body jerk, and said "GET OUT!!!" in my head. "It" then was just hovering over me, pressing down on me. I could barely breathe and tried to move....but I couldn't! I was trapped!!! I couldn't speak or move!!! I knew it was bad and kept yelling, "GET OUT!!!" over and over in my head. Finally, it release, hit me one more time, I did another full body jerk and was able to move. I was sweating and just shaking. I almost woke up Aaron, that's how bad it scared me.

So, what do you think? I don't watch scary movies or anything...dream or not? I'm hoping it's a dream as it just scared the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment