Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 87 and 88...I think Xander had a seizure!

So, I got home from doing some visiting teach this afternoon, and I was really tired. So we grabbed a snack and headed for bed.

I was dozing while he was still watching a little t.v. I turned it off and he cuddled up and went to sleep. I continued to dose for a little bit, but couldn't go back to sleep....something was bugging me and I wasn't tired.

So, I'm just watching t.v. hoping to fall asleep....I look over at Xander and he was laying peacefully on his side. He then suddenly curled in the fetal position and started to shake. He shook for a good 2-3 seconds (maybe a little longer, it seemed like forever!) I was about to grab the phone when he stopped, woke and sleepily said, "I have to potty." He went potty and then came back and watched a little t.v. with me.

He didn't skip a beat, like nothing happened. He went on to play outside and everything!!!

Aaron thinks I'm over-reacting, but I want to call the Dr. in the morning and see what they say, they'll probably want to see him. Aaron says wait for the next one....if there is one. But the problem being, it was in his sleep...what if this wasn't the first time???!!!

Anyhoo, that was my day! Damn it, and I'm out of easy cheese!!! lol
Love
Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment