Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 78....Going Bonkers!!!

So, I woke up, Xander got up REALLY early today...Aaron got home from Fed-ex, (on vacation from UPS) and was wide awake. So, I tired to get some sleep while heckle and jeckle were awake....yeah, that didn't work!

They had the t.v. blaring and Aaron kept poking Xander....so I kept hearing a "Buzzing" sound from Aaron and Xander with annoyed grunts and whines telling his daddy to stop.

I finally grabbed my pillow and slept on the couch.

Aaron's on vacation, and it's been like I have two three-year-olds in the house. Aaron starts all this crap, and Xander doesn't like it, and he whines. It's driving me freakin' nuts!!!

I hate to say it, but I'll be glad when Aaron goes back to work...he's said I was kinda grumpy from time to time this week....REALLY?! I'm freaking dealing with shit that's about to make me go postal or send a note saying "I'm off to my happy place, I'll see you in a few days."

AGH!!!!

Okay, I'm done, my vent is over.....until the next vacation! lol

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment