Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 77 Buying a House (maybe) and College Stuff

So, it's just another day here. Although Aaron and I were pretty lazy today...I did manage to get up to TMCC (Truckee Meadows Comm. College) to see about what I needed to get back there.

So, I pulled up my unofficial transcripts from BYU-I (Brigham Young University, Idaho), and I was right! I have 63 credits total!!! And that's not including the 1 1/2 years I spent at UNR (University of Nevada, Reno)!!!! I think add about 17 more credits and we're good! I think I might be really close to graduating!!! woohoo!!!!

Then afterwards, I swung by BofA, and they said I'd need 20% down for a house loan....screw that!!!!!

So, I went to see an old friend I haven't seen in a long time at a real estate place...She's no longer there, but I was able to get the help I needed!!

I'm calling the broker tomorrow to talk shop! Who knows?! We might be able to buy our house soon!!!! And it'd be cheaper too!!! Yea!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment