Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 83 Feeling Better!! :-)

So, I had my cry last night. Scared the hell outta Aaron. I think he thought I was checking out for good or something. Nope! Just having my moment. I told him that I have to put on a mask all the time for everyone to see. To have them see that I'm okay, even though I'm hurting all the time....And just every once in a while, I need that time to cry and say, No, everything is NOT okay. And then, I'm fine and better. I feel kinda cleansed. Does that make sense?

But, I had a good day, I went to Yoga. Had to go to the dentist and get a couple feelings....THAT was FUN!!! :-P I now have metal on metal and it's driving me nuts! I can only chew on my left side, so it's reduced me to soft things. I made banana pancakes for dinner.....YUM!!

I had softball practice tonight...that was awesome!!! I love playing softball! We have a few more practices and then it's game time!

I also went to my friends' house, we were practicing for sharing time on Sunday. I'm bringing my guitar! It's going to be soooo fun!!! The kids are performing at church on Saturday as well, and as luck would have it, I have it off!!! Yippiee!!!!! So, we're going to do something with the guitar too! It's going to be neat!

So all in all, great day!!!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that I am not the only one. I just vented, and now have a headache because I need to cry.

    ReplyDelete