Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 80..Happy Easter!!!

Or so it would seem....

As most of you know, I have a bad neck/shoulder/back...etc. I get injections in my back monthly and also am on a slew of pain meds...I hate it....I hate it with a fiery passion....but I also know I'm not able to go without them, and that just sucks.

So, I've been on vicodine for a few years now...and it hasn't worked in a while...pretty much all it does is give a good enough buzz, that even though I'm hurting, I really don't care about it. I'm afraid to talk to my Dr. about it, because I'm afraid of being labeled a drug addict, even though I'm soooo not!

I was talking to a friend, who has the same kinda crap going on (her's is mainly migraines). And we're always talking about pain and pain management. She's been on a little heavier dosages, but then her Dr. put her on an extended pill....she LOVES it!!! She's not in pain AND she doesn't have that fuzzy/grogginess about her that I've seen before and have experienced. She told me I need to go to my dr and talk about this. She was in the same boat when her hubby said, "Why don't you tell your dr. If you don't, they can't fix you." And he was right.

So, I was talking to Aaron about it, telling him everything (something I stopped doing with my pain b/c he doesn't seem to understand) and I asked him what he thought. He said he didn't care, whatever would help me...and then added that he was sick of it...When I asked him what he meant by that, he was drawing a blank like he never said it.

He then went on to say that I'm yelling at Xander alot, he's noticed this week. I told him first of all, between the two of them, they were driving me absolutely nuts! I was going insane. The second thing was I've about had it some days with Xander. I start off in a happy mood with him, and then after a few time outs and not listening, it seems like the only thing he'll pay attention to is yelling. And I hate it....so that made things worse too.

Anyways, just a crappy day after church. *sigh* whatever. Stupid man...good thing I love him to death....

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment