Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 69...A Fun Concert

A friend that has been out of town for a couple came back into town and called me up. She wanted to know if I wanted to go see this band tonight called Audrey Sessions. She knows that bass player and thought it would be fun.

Indeed it was! The bass players name is Alex. She's a hoot! We talked alot about everything. We even swapped phone numbers and I gave her my e-mail address too. They are signed with RCA. I talked to her about the songs I write and she wanted to see them. She asked if I could send them to her!

I got really excited! This might be the opportunity I've been looking for! I just need to copyright my stuff first before I send them to her.

Anyways, it's late and I have yoga in the morning.

Talk to you soon!!!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment: