Friday, April 2, 2010

Trying to Re-Organize My Life

Alright, so after an almost year hiatus, I'm going to try getting back into the swing of things.  I would like to re-start my 101 things in 1001 days.  I looked back and was both surprised and disappointed.  While I crossed off some majors goals, I let the little, important ones slipped through the cracks.

This past year, I have had a lot of time to reflect.  I've started (and hopefully will finish school) I've started a band and we have recorded a song!  Tilt-O-Whirl.  Pretty cool.

My dad died, I've had surgery and a couple of major procedures on my back.

I'm still working in a job I feel is keeping me from my son.  He seems to grow over night.  Everyday I discover new things he's just discovered.  It's wonderful!  I love how he reminds me of being a kid.  I love reconnecting with life this way.  :-)

Anyhoo, it's now time to get ready and head to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment