Monday, April 5, 2010

Everything I Know, I Learned From The Beatles

Ok, so I was playing Beatles Rock Band last night (a friend let me barrow it!), and I had an epiphany.  I LOVE the Beatles, always have.  I was thinking that I've learned several lessons in life that are reflected in their songs.  Enjoy!


Everything I Know, I Learned From The Beatles



One, and one, and one is three

I can get by with a little help from my friends

I HAS been a hard days night

All you need is love

I would LOVE to see an octopus’s garden

We should ALWAYS sing Happy Birthday

I'll take my broken wings and learn to fly again

We should come together, right now

Life's beautiful and so am I

Yes, I want to know a secret, we all do

Everyone is hiding, except the monkey

If we wanted to, we could have 8 days in a week

Imagine

You can drive my car

Never ask a woman name Eleanor where she keeps her head, it’s not polite

It’s never to late to get back to where you once belong

I’m not a walrus, I’m THE walrus…coocoo cachoo

It’s fun to hold a hand

I’m a lover, not a dancer

We all need help sometimes

There will be answer

Never anger a man named Maxwell, he has a hammer.

My name is Michelle, and I am a belle

I love strawberries

Sometimes, the most abstract things make perfect sense

Yes, I'm going to be a star, even if it's just in my own world

Life goes on

Take a sad song, and make it better

Let it be

Here comes the sun, and it’s better than alright, it’s beautiful

We all should know better

You know I love you

Marshmallow pies are tasty

There will always be a scapegoat, Yoko was the Beatles

Sitar is both fun to say and to hear played

Think for yourself

There is NEVER too much monkey business

We can work it out

I will still need you at 64

I don’t live in a submarine, but it would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment