Monday, May 25, 2009

Update on the Wreck

Wow, what a week it had been! It's sucked, really sucked. I am walking like an 80 year-old woman, I squirm like Xander does in a chair, b/c I can't sit still for long.

I'm not working much, I'm trying, but it just hurts to stand for long periods, and that's what I do.

I have amazing friends and family that have giving me such great love and support.

I have been reading in Job alot, and that's been making me feel better. Plus, you know Xander makes my day. He's been such a little trouper in all of this!

Well, off to bed and to find a car tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!

Thanks for everything!!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. Job, huh? I guess that story really will put everything into perspective - but I'm still so sorry you're having to deal with this. It just doesn't seem right to me! Hope you get feeling better ASAP!! You need to be mobile to chase Mr. Xander!

    ReplyDelete