Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek!

I have been anticipating this movie for a long time!!! I am a huge Trek fan, but not in the "Let's dress up and go to a convention and let's learn a language that doesn't exist." type of fan. Just I've seen all the original movies and LOVED Star Trek Next Generation!!!!

Might I say: Excellent!!!! I Loved it! Great movie!!

We all went to go see it and it didn't seem like it was a long movie at all.

I'm still getting used to my hours. One of these days! :-)

Aaron and xander did the annual Father-Son camp out with our church. They went to a place called dog valley. They had a great time! Grandpa went with them too. I got home from work and didn't know what to do with myself! lol

Anyways, have to get up early tomorrow! Dr. Appt!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment