Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Have The World's Best Hubby!!

I forgot to mention in my last blog how much I love my hubby. He is so amazing and so wonderful!!!

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but or love is strong and great!!!

I have conversations with guys at work, and they always speak of how jealous they get with the women in their relationships. And it's sad to think about. Without trust, there is NO relationship. (Being I have a very healthy, "long" marriage and seem to be surviving, I get asked relationship questions). And by "long" I mean 6 years.

A wound cannot heal when infection plagues it.

Now, I admit that when we first got married, I had my brief moments of jealousy, and I know Aaron would too. But we got over it, and now consider it very flattering when someone "hits on us". I have guy friends at work who I will hug every day...They are like co-worker brothers. They're always looking out for me.

My point being is this, first of all, I thought Aaron was going to be home, he thought so too. Well, I invited my new guitarist over to start jamming and get some songs down.

Turns out that Aaron had scouts and had to leave the house almost right around the time my guitarist showed up. He's 26, and a "cute little boy" is the best way to describe him, because he just looks so young. lol

Anyhoo, we practiced for about an hour and a half. He is a VERY talented guitarist! I feel sooo lucky to have found him on Craig's list! We met last week, and this was our first "official unofficial practice" (our drummer couldn't make it).

Matt left right before Aaron got home. I greeted Aaron with an excited hug and kiss, saying "Thanks for trusting me." There aren't many hubby's who would let me do this [music/band] but there are even less that are okay with having him in our home practicing while Aaron was gone, and only a 4 year old as a witness.

Don't get me wrong, it's still not the ideal situation, but when all your band mates' schedules are pretty tight, it makes it hard for everyone to get together at once some weeks.

Anyhoo, just wanted to spread the message!!! The key to a long and healthy relationship is trust. It is a two way street with no detours, but it's the best damn street to be on!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment