Monday, November 2, 2009

Long Road, Fresh Start

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here!!!! I miss it! I miss my daily blogs. Life just got too crazy!

I'm doing good in school....I mean, at least I'm passing, lol.

We just moved into our new house!!! We love it!!!! It's twice the size of our old one, we pay $200 less a month!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! It's was the right thing at the right time.

It hit me after our primary program, we had just found out we got the house, and we're just waiting to close. I walked into the primary room after the program and I just started tearing up.

When I was set apart as the Primary Chorister, I was promised that if I put my heart and soul in the calling, I'd had the things I needed in my life.

Well, it came true. I was able to have my breast reduction, I was lucky enough to see my dad before he died. I'm going back to school, and we have our new house.

I feel so lucky and so blessed!! I know that I am on the right track, and that I'm finally finding myself again. I hate feeling so lost sometimes. It just sucks.

Anyhoo,

Time for home work!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment