Monday, August 3, 2009

How Time Flies...It's Already Been Six Years....

Wow! What a rush! My whole life from the time I asked Aaron to Jr. Prom just came back...This came a day late, as I had all day church and work yesterday....so, we're celebrating today. :-)

....the time we went on the M.S. Dixie Cruise with a whole bunch of friends

....the time he took in a ride in his new car for an hour and just talked....the times he danced with me

....the time we went to see Remember the Titans...the time when the song Kryptonite came on, on new years eve, and he pulled out the superman keychain, "asking me if I would still call him my superman."

...the time we said goodbye for two, long years

....all those letters for those two years

....the fallen in love with him over them even more

....and when he came home

...the roses on my car all the time after work

....when he kissed for the first time outside the movie theater...how to lose a guy in ten days....yeah, that didn't work. He still here. I knew then I wanted him to be the only one to ever kiss me like that again

....When he promised me time and eternity at 1 a.m. outside of the gates of where we would be married. There was a stuffed orange monkey hidden, holding my ring. He knew me too well already

....when we promised forever to each other

....Hawaii...need I say more?

...The day I said, "Hey dad." to him

....the day Xander was born

....all the mistakes I made, all the things I've done, all the irritating things we do to each other on purpose

...and he still loves me more than ever

....he is the air I breathe, he is my other half, my better half. I've never felt so complete before

....We fit together so well

....I never thought I could love him more than I did on that beautiful day in august....

...but here I sit, 6 years later, more in love with him as I could ever be.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 6 years. Time sure flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't believe it's been 6 years - -but here are some wishes for a zillion more happy years together!~

    ReplyDelete