Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lion King, Vegas, Family, Recovery

So, I'm still recovering from having my boobies hacked off, but I'm feeling much better! Just had my staples removed yesterday! Feel SOOOOO much better with those out!!

We also went to Vegas, saw Lion King in Play form and hung out with the folks. I'm going to add more photos in a minute, in another post, as you can only add a few at a time. :-)

We had great fun! Lion King was Phenomenal! Xander loved it!!! It was positively amazing!!

We stayed at my folk's apartment, hung out with my bro and his wife a lot, and also got to see an old friend that I hadn't seen in over a year! Heather, Welcome to Vegas, can't wait to see you more!! :-)
Outside my folk's apartment....for reference...Xander is 3 1/2 feet tall....


Uncle Monkey and Xander sword fighting with Japenese Practice Swords

Xander with Cousin Bailey! So cute!!!



Me and my bunny!



Pic of Show.




No comments:

Post a Comment