Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Been a While...

Sorry, it's been a while, I can't seem to find my grove back...

And now, Aaron told me this morning, he got fired from FedEx. they told him it's because he works for UPS too. Which, we knew this might happen, being their rival companies....but it still comes as a surprise.

So, Aaron spent all day sending his resume to everyone. He's applied to just about everywhere.....now we wait...

It just sucks, we can never seem to catch a break, everytime we get some money saved up or try to go on vacation, etc, something pops up and we can't.

Anyhoo, time for bed! I haven't slept well in a few days, and I'm finally tired!!! Woohoo!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm so sorry for your bad luck lately. I hope things turn around soon. How are you feeling? Miss you...

    ReplyDelete