Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inspiration

So, I've been loosing a lot of weight and really shaping up this last little bit here.  I feel great and am doing much more with myself these days.

The bummer?  My back is still killing me.  Which, really sucks, I was told and holding on with sheer faith that my back would get better...I don't know, we'll keep holding on!

But the cool thing?  The REALLY cool thing?!  Since I've been posting stuff about my biking, my food, and just life, people are coming out of the wood work saying how they are inspiried by me!  By little old ME!!!  I have been truly amazed at the out-pouring of it all!!

I feel very much like Forest Gump where he just felt like running...soon he has this HUGE following and he didn't have a plan or anything, he just ran...

I've been posting everything for me as a reminder to help myself and make the dream and goal more real...it's now realier than ever!!!!!!

Chelle }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment