Monday, December 14, 2009

Nerve Burning...Tree Finally up!

So, I'm getting my nerves burned off tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but I had a blessing the other day, saying this is the right path to take.

So, I know I'll be okay, I just really don't want to go through it! ugh!!!

But, we did get the tree up! Yea!!!

It was fun! I usually don't like Christmas music, do to the Marching Band fact of playing it all year...I just get so burned!

But, we listened to SheDaisy, Trisha Yearwood, and Sarah McLachlan's Christmas CD's. It was fun!!

We're still stuck in snow, we had two big storms back to back with record temps (it was -20 at my house!!!) and it's just icy and blah. Hard to drive in!

Anyhoo, starting to get back into the swing of things here!

Chelle }}i{{

1 comment:

  1. How are you feeling these days? The SheDaisy Christmas CD is one of my faves! Can you believe it's all over and we're on to another year. I hope it's a fantastic one for us both!

    ReplyDelete